The available facilities are
- Noble Liquid Test Facility
- Charged Particle Beam Facilities
- Neutrino Beam Facilities
Noble Liquid Test Facility
Experiments in TallBo, Blanche, Luke, and/or Iceberg are scheduled through the Liquid Noble Test Facility coordinator. Please contact Flor de Maria Blaszczyk and provide the following information:
- Provide some description of the test specifying which cryostat will be used.
- Indicate when the test will take place, for how long, and/or if there are any strict time constraints.
- If possible, have an idea of what kind of support your test will require: engineering, mechanical technician, electrical technician, etc.
Once received, the coordinator will follow up with additional questions and instructions about the next step. If you have a general inquiry about any of these test stands you may also email your question directly to the Neutrino Division R&D Coordinator.
More information about the test stands can be found here.
Charged Particle Beam Facilities
The LArIAT enclosure is scheduled through the Fermilab Test Beam Facility.