The available facilities are
- Liquid Argon TPC Development Facilities
- Charged Particle Beam Facilities
- Neutrino Beam Facilities
Liquid Argon TPC Development Facilities
TallBo, Blanche and the Materials Test Stand (MTS) are scheduled through the Fermilab Exchange Calendar system. The steps for scheduling time on one of these systems are below. In these steps, “System” is a place holder for “TallBo”, “Blanche”, “MTS” or “LAPD”.
- Open your preferred calendar application (i.e. Google Calendar, Mac Calendar, Outlook)
- Create a meeting invitation for your requested dates and invite System@fnal.gov
- Please indicate that the “meeting” is “All Day.”
- Provide some description of the test along with the invitation, indicating any important information such as time constraints, etc.
- Send the request
If your preferred dates are not available, you will receive a reply with alternative dates. If you have a general enquiry about any of these test stands you may also email your question directly to the appropriate email address as indicated above. The Neutrino Division R & D Coordinator will respond to your email.
Charged Particle Beam Facilities
The LArIAT enclosure is scheduled through the Fermilab Test Beam Facility.