The Neutrino Division is home for Fermilab scientists and staff, and users from academic institutions around the world, operating and analyzing neutrino experiments and designing new ones.
- Host a world-leading program of neutrino experiments
- Operate the current program : NOvA, MicroBooNE, Minerva
- Coordinate and execute a new international program of short and long-baseline neutrino experiments
- Provide support to the neutrino user community to participate in all aspects of this program
- Ranges from technical expertise in design, project management, operations, etc. to arranging office and meeting spaces